The Snapmaker 2.0 A350T Rotary Module adds a 4th axis to your Snapmaker, making it an extremely mighty desktop CNC machining powerhouse, and much more. This product is compatible with the Snapmaker 2.0 350T 3-in-1 3D Printer.
The Snapmaker 2.0 A350T Rotary Module uses strain wave gearing and packs a 100:1 speed reducer that converts the power to a lower output speed. This allows the 3-jaw chuck to rotate with a minimum angle of 0.1°. Now, you can work on uneven and irregular surfaces without missing a step.
360° continuous rotation with a maximum angular speed of 45° per second, the rotary module is one fast sculptor. Along with precise control ranging from 0.2, 1, and 5-degree rotation on the touchscreen, you can really see the difference in every motion.
Snapmaker Luban is the go-to free CAD and CAM software for your 4-axis projects. You can create your designs from scratch in our bundled software with ease.
The 3-jaw chuck supports objects with sizes up to 170mm (length) × 68mm (radius) with the tailstock or 225mm (length) × 68mm (radius) without the tailstock. You can also use any compatible chuck on the market. The base plate has holes on both sides so that you can install the headstock and tailstock at different locations.
• 4-axis rotary carving and laser engraving with high precision
• Bundled software and hardware experience
• Snapmaker Luban 4-axis software support
• Origin Assistant (CNC) and Auto Focus (Laser) enabled
• Swappable 3-jaw chuck that can clamp inwards or outwards
• Base plate can be installed on different positions
• Fully utilize features on the enclosure and emergency stop button